Thursday, August 14, 2008

Broken

This darkness
cold
penetrating
envelopes me
consuming
controlling
destroying me
gone are my dreams
replaced by this twisted, contorted nightmare
the nightmare i m living in
where are the promises?
where have they dissapeared?
the promise of happiness...
BROKEN
the promise of realising my dreams...
BROKEN
the promise of sanity
BROKEN
the promise of life
BROKEN

insanity concealed within this flesh
hatred, misery, anguish, grief
ruling over me
forced to live...
not allowed to exist...
there is no purpose
no meaning...no reason
only NIHILITY

this soul torn apart
eviscerated
destroyed
mutilated
ripped open
the will to dream is gone
the will to fight this insanity is gone
i have no choice but to submit
to submit to this nightmare...
to submit to this self-destruction
there is no life
there is no hope
as a meaningless empty shell i exist...
nothing left to feel
there is nothing left to heal...

1 comment:

sia said...

Dude... gr8 piece of work!!.. I am sure alot of people can relate to it..